Facebook Instagram Bloglovin' Image Map

Teacher Appreciation Week from Educents!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

teacherappreciation_emailnews

There are so many AMAZING teachers that have impacted me as a learner and as a teacher!  In grade school, I had the best teachers, EVERY.SINGLE.ONE!  High school and college teachers and professors prepared me to be a grown-up out in the world on my own.  I am forever grateful to each and every one.

Here are three reasons why I am thankful for educators:
  1. They helped me become who I am today.
  2. They shape lives every day.
  3. My teacher friend have made ME a better teacher!
Education has such an impact on ourselves and our little ones. Educents is here to help you pay it forward. In honor of Teacher Appreciation week, Educents & Peekapak have teamed up to provide your favorite educators with a gift basket worth over $40, which includes a FREE $10 Educents Gift Card & 3 months of Peekapak lesson plans (3 digital storybooks, 12 in-class lessons & 12 at-home activities) that teach Character Education and Language Arts.

So, whether it's your mom, your classroom teacher, your neighbors, or another special human being who taught you important lessons, thank them by giving them a FREE gift basket, on Educents!

No comments :

Post a Comment