Facebook Instagram Bloglovin' Image Map

Sharing Some Sunshine!


I am so excited to be bringing you the beginning of something GREAT!!!  On the 15th of every month here at Hello Sunshine we are going to be giving YOU the opportunity to share with us, and we are going to be sharing with you!!

You can share ANYTHING you want!!  It can be a great tool you've found on Pinterest, a great way to organize something in your classroom, your favorite teacher supply right now, a great freebie on TPT, or even something your really excited to share about!!!


I am sharing with you an awesome FREEBIE I found on TPT!!  My teaching partner and I found this awesome freebie to put out at our meet the teacher night on Tuesday!!  We put it out with some mints that we bought at The Dollar Tree, and an awesome bucket from Target Dollar Spot!  This poster would be great to have out for meet the teacher, parent teacher conferences or notes that you could send home!  If I was going to do that I would probably print these four to a page!!

I hope that you are able to use this for something this upcoming year!!  I hope you will join us and share a little sunshine too!!  Feel free to use the button to link back to our blog!  We can't wait to see what you have to share with us!!

Feel free to use the blank graphic so you can put your own image on it to help share your sunshine!!





Thank you for sharing in my sunshine today!!


1 comment :